I am on a hotel computer since I am not able to blog on my phone. I am counting the days till C-mas week when I will take a week off. I am on my third day in another state--this time Michigan. Last week was two days in South Dakota and the week before that was Idaho and Utah. Then at night I have to answer the 50 emails I get and send about 50 more due to all the crisis'. No more traveling for a couple months after Nov so that will be good.
The kids have all next week off but I am unable to take time off. We were told that time off is restricted this week. I am still going with the family on Sunday to my mother-in-laws--at which there is no wifi--and there are other relatives to visit but MIL is not doing well and Hubs needs to stay with her. Will Panera and Starbucks kick me out if I am there too long using wifi?
This is a pretty lame post but I have become dull. On the flight back home last week by way of Minneapolis I was on the plane and had to do my open enrollment and even more work so I actually bought wifi in the air and worked. I realized I used to read books but not anymore. Also--I look like crap.
All is well and I of course do not prefer the alternative of not having a job since that would be even more stressful. Maybe I will be able to read something in the car on Sunday driving the 7 hours to FL.
I still think of everyone--my mind is still my own.
3 comments:
Not a good balance. Sigh. Well, you're right in that not having a job would be even more stressful.
We're still here, honey. I promise.
Wow, that is a lot of traveling! You're right that this job is better than no job...but you need more at home and family time. Will it always be like this, and what is it exactly that you are doing?
I look like crap too :) Sorry about all the work. Blah! If you are around wifi and haven't seen it yet, I posted the slideshow of Ezra's birth. http://www.messymom.com/2012/11/ezras-birth-photography.html
Christmas isn't far off. Hang in there.
Post a Comment